Is your company still undecided on a portion of your cloud strategy? Is your company not sure which cloud options makes the most sense, or if they should even move to the cloud at all? Let us help.
At VMworld, we’ll have Cloud Economists available to answer your customers’ questions, and help to model out a solution for your cloud needs and helps you to understand the Total Cost Of Ownership.
How does it work? Easy:
- Sign up for an appointment with an Economist in 2 locations at VMworld
- At Cloud City: https://calendly.com/cloud-city-cloud-econ-2019
- At the Deloitte/VMware Transformation Workshop@Samovar: https://calendly.com/vmware-deloitte-cloud-economics-2019
- You’ll receive an email introduction to your Economist and a list of data the Economist will need to build out a Total Cost of Ownership model
- Send in the data before your meeting
- Meet with your Economist in 1 of 2 locations @VMworld
During this meeting, the Economist will interview you and try to understand your cloud needs, and walk you through our Cloud TCO model. We’ll also discuss the core assumptions and modify them to fit your needs. At the end of a session, your customer will have a good idea which VMware Cloud on AWS solutions are right for you.