Application agility requires network visibility across clouds. VMware vRealize Network Insight 6.3 and VMware vRealize Network Insight Cloud continues to deliver visibility into new clouds. New in this release is visibility for VMware Cloud on Dell EMC. Reduce complexity by achieving a single network view across multiple clouds including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, VMware Cloud on AWS, Azure VMware Solution, Google Cloud VMware Engine, and now VMware Cloud on Dell EMC.
As customers continue to build optimized, highly available, and secure network infrastructure across multiple cloud environments and vendors, vRealize Network Insight is there to help customers see all their infrastructure in a single view for planning, application discovery, cloud deployment, and security. Applications and users traverse multiple clouds from VMs and Kubernetes containers. This makes it especially important to provide deep end-to-end views of their VMware NSX-T, VMware SD-WAN, VMware Cloud, and other cloud deployments. This all needs to be done securely. Check out the latest vRealize Cloud Management Security Checklist that includes vRealize Network Insight Cloud.
Improve end-user experience by quickly resolving application performance issues with end-to-end enhanced network troubleshooting. Having complete visibility is key to understanding and resolving problems quickly. Enhanced integrations with ServiceNow (using SNMP and SMTP) now makes the entire IT process simpler by generating incidents based on alerts found via vRealize Network Insight. Read the blog here
Figure 1. New VMware SD-WAN Gateway Dashboard which reveals tunnel issues to improve application performance.
Figure 2. Easy Firewall Rule Recommendation Export for NSX-T and VMware Cloud on AWS.
Start the trial to discover new 6.3 capabilities:
Applications across Multi-Cloud
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC
- VMC on AWS Network and Security Config Max Alerts and Trends
- Improved searchability of event alerts by exposing properties specific to event types
Day 2 Ops, Assurance and Verification
- Intent checks for backup router paths (HSRP/VRRP)
- Assurance and Verification Full Screen Network Map Improvements
Virtual Cloud Network: NSX-T, VMware SD-WAN
- OpenShift 4.x with NSX Container Plug-in (NCP)
- Recommended Firewall Rule Export Capabilities
- More visibility into NSX-T events and dashboard capabilities
- VMware SD-WAN Gateway Dashboard for better application troubleshooting including tunnel topology
Platform, Usability & Supportability
- Secure inter-platform communication
- Customizable polling interval for physical devices and firewalls
- New Alerts Framework
- Enhanced Integrations to ServiceNow incident creation using SNMP/SMTP
Figure 3. Full screen Network Map to deep dive into end-to-end troubleshooting
Start the trial of vRealize Network Insight Cloud for end-to-end network visibility and analytics for application discovery using machine learning, security planning, and application optimization and troubleshooting across your infrastructure.